Do you wake up every day with a feeling of tension in your body that seems to get worse as the day goes on? Do you feel like you just can’t keep on top of everything you need to do, and you’re constantly “on edge” all the time?
If you answered “yes,” you’re not alone—everyone experiences stress and its associated symptoms from time to time, some of us more than others. The good news is that there are steps you can take to manage your symptoms naturally.
We all have special receptors called CB1 and CB2 that are part of the endocannabinoid system in our bodies. This system regulates functions that help to regulate appetite, mood, and even memory. Most of the receptors in this system are located in your brain and nervous system!
Even though CBD comes from the same place at THC, it doesn’t affect our brains in the same way – at least not directly! You won’t experience the psychoactive response that you would with THC.
Stress and pain are often connected. Cannabidiol can work in several ways to help reduce pain and stress simultaneously.
Knowing that stress and pain are often connected, Cannabidiol works in powerful ways to help reduce pain and stress at the same time.
With it being Stress Awareness month, we’re here to bring awareness to living in long-term state of stress can truly be so harmful to your health. Most people that experience chronic stress will come across issues with their immune system, digestive system and even cardiovascular system – are you starting to see how terrible stress can really be?!
Staying in the fight-or-flight mode for prolonged periods of time can actually cause cortisol to spike higher than normal and as it courses through our bodies, leaving traces of high inflammation and pain that exacerbate already existing health problems.
Everyone experiences stress from time to time, but some of us may not understand or recognize when it gets to the point where we need to seek help. Here are a few things to consider:
- There are different types of stress and we all cope with stress differently.
- Stress isn’t always bad! We can acknowledge some of it as good and use it as motivation!
- Being stressed out does not mean you aren’t grateful. You might love your family or your job and still feel stress associated with these things.
- Some of the most common triggers of serious stress are major events like the loss of a job, a breakup, a death, or an illness. Even the toughest or most relaxed person can be worn down by these life events.
- War, assault, and natural disasters can also trigger temporary symptoms of severe PTSD and anxiety.
Here are some easy steps you can take to reduce your day-to-day stress:
- Daily meditation. Just five or ten minutes a day can work wonders.
- CBD oil. Regular doses of CBD oil can help improve stress and mood issues naturally.
- Understand the source of your stress. When you know why you are stressed, you can take proper action to combat it.
- Breathing exercises. Simply allowing yourself a timeout and taking deep breaths can lower your heart rate and help your brain “reset” fairly quickly when you’re feeling stressed.
- Socialize! Social isolation can be a major contributor to stress.
- Eat a balanced diet. Believe it or not, the food we eat can have a huge effect on our brains.
- Limiting alcohol. Alcohol anxiety is a real problem, and it can happen whether you drink regularly or on occasion.
You can use CBD oil to bring a sense of peace and calm to relax you after a long day, and the best part is that it’s perfectly natural and non-addictive! In addition, all of Kat’s Naturals oils have been clinically tested for quality and safety.
Kat’s Natural’s RELAX and all of their other tinctures support restful sleep and ease the body and mind during times of stress.
THC Free: Drug test safe
Daily Use: OK
Cannabinoids: CBD And CBDv
Essential Oils: Wild Orange – Uplifting to the mind and body, Supports healthy immune function
Shipping: Ships nationwide
Their ingredients?! Critical CO2 Extracted CBD from American Grown Organic Hemp, CO2 Extracted Hops Oil, Sustainably Sourced Wild Orange Essential Oil!
You won’t find any added fillers or oils that the body has a difficult time processing.
Give us a call at 407-300-5364 with any questions regarding the CBD oil that might be best for you… you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions as well.
Have a great day!