Needleless acupuncture is used to create balance within the patterns of energy in the human body.
When there is a disruption, certain vital organs and systems receive too much energy, while others do not get enough.
This imbalance can cause different health issues and conditions and that is why modern medicine is looking at acupuncture as a reliable form of treatment.
Acupuncture restores balance to the body, enabling it to heal itself and function as it should. It builds resistance to illness and diseases in the body, and provides a higher state of health and well-being.
MPS Therapy uses devices called the Dolphin that uses micro currents in the body to promote the nervous system to tap into the parasympathetic state, the state in which your body is able to rest and digest! This current is also recognizable by our body allowing the system to work at a cellular level helping to heal and repair scar tissue, nerve interference and stagnant Qi .
Here are some of the many benefits of MPS Therapy (Aka needless acupuncture which is a service provided at Heal. in Altamonte Springs):
- Relief from insomnia or sleep disturbances caused by mental health issues or medication
- Clearing of scar tissue aiding in better mobility throughout the body
- Great for muscular and neurological disorders such as headaches, chest pain, facial tics, neck pain, frozen shoulder, tendinitis, tennis elbow, lower back pain, osteoarthritis, sciatica, and more
- Relief from digestive disorders such as hyper-acidity, constipation, spastic colon, diarrhea, gastritis, etc.
- Treatment for disorders of the respiratory system including sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, sore throat, recurrent chest infections
- Treatment for urinary, menstrual, and reproductive issues
- Better concentration, short-term memory retention, and decisiveness
- Reduced headaches and ringing in the ears
- Reduced pain in the face, ears, and jaw when yawning or chewing
This therapy is safe to use on all ages, body types and provide relief to where you need it in the body. Excited to try this out for yourself? Give us a call at 407-300-5364 to get more information or to schedule your first MPS Therapy session with us at Heal. in Altamonte Springs!